BUY A HOME
Buying your dream home can now be easy and hassle free. Top Class Mortgage Inc offers a variety of home loan programs and loan options. Be it the first-time you are buying a home or simply looking to purchase an investment property. Our team members are ready to handle all home loan requirements and get you the best deals on the market. With our expert advisory and counseling services, you will become knowledgeable on the financial process. We will assist you through every step of the loan process. Finding the perfect loan that fit well within your financial purview is our priority.
First time home buyers
Buying your first home is exciting and scary!! With TC Mortgage by your side, your entire experience will be exciting and rewarding. Our knowledgeable experts will help you find the best home loan to fit your budget. Because we offer a wide variety of home loan programs for first-time buyers, you won’t be limited to just a few options. Trust us, we know how to get you the best first-time buyer interest rate.
Who falls under the category of first-time home buyer? Who is considered a first-time buyer?
- First time home buyer must not have owned a primary residence at any time during the past 3 years.
- The person who jointly owned a home with their spouse but now is a single.
- According to the applicable regulations, the individual must not have owned a primary residence that was connected to a permanent foundation.
Eligibility criteria for applicants
- First time home buyers' program can be used throughout the State of Florida.
- Funds will be utilized to pay for the first mortgage and therefore, no cash back is given at closing.
- The prospective home must be 1-unit, single family residence, townhouse and condos with a maximum of 95% loan to value (LTV).
- Only the income of the applicant will be considered with no household income limitation.
- The seller would only contribute 3% towards the closing costs of the buyer.
- The properties can only be purchased with no construction to permanent loans and not for investment purposes.
- The owner can only be the property’s occupant and it cannot be used by another person or entity.
- The purchase price limit set for a property is determined by the county’s median income limits.
- Home buyer education class must be completed prior to the closing.
Let us be your first-time home buyer assistant. Contact us today!